Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New millennium

New Millennium again.. hehhe..

Yesterday, again we ate serve style. As my sis gave opportunity to choose what to eat, here is what I order.

For the first time I order for mix vege. mix vege rich with vegetable and seafood, all of them are cabbage, broccoli, mushroom, sawi, tomatoes, prawn, squid, fish fillet, and fish ball.

Mix Vege

My bro is favor to any kind of dish that cook with sauce and tomato ketchup. So I order this. As usual tomato and pineapple were mix together in this dish.


Sweet & sour fish

Corn soup

Prawn Salad

Ginger Fish is the best. :D

Ginger Fish Rice


The price for one serving of this food are as follow,

Mix Vege - RM6
Sweet & Sour - RM8
Corn Soup - RM5
Salad Prawn - RM8
Ginger Fish Rice - RM7

Total paid for our lunch is RM39.50, dish is serving for 3 people, 3 rice and 1 Chinese tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment